Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Counting Sheep has Never Been so Good

On Saturday we had a new bed delivered. We upgraded from a queen to a king and got a good number of the bells and whistles with it. I have to say the I have slept better the last three nights than I have for the last three years. What a difference a good mattress makes.

The only project I took on was installing a new car seat in my car. Anybody who says they are easy to install can bite me. It took me an hour to get the damn thing put in properly. Lucky for me I get to put one in my wife's car tomorrow. Yeah?

Last night we went out for chinese food with the in-laws. We went to a fairly new restaurant near their house and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food. For those of you who haven't heard, it's somewhat difficult to find good quality ethnic food in the Phoenix area. Except, that is, for mexican. The sweat and sour chicken was very good and the hot and sour soup was some of the best I've ever had. All in all, I give the meal an A-.

Right now I'm preparing to settle in for the evening and then enjoy my day off tomorrow. That's all for now.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Personally, I thought that the sweet and sour chicken was much better than the sweat and sour chicken that Brian indulged in.

Doc said...

OK smart ass.

Stacy said...

I think sweat and sour soup sounds intriguing. Ok, I'm starting WW. Everything sounds good.