Friday, March 27, 2009

Too Much Crap!

Today gave the term "shitty day" new meaning. And I mean that in the most literal sense.

While my wife was out running errands today I was left in charge of the dog and the baby. The first thing I did was get in the shower and clean up. When I was finished I picked the baby up out of the swing and the overwhelming odor of fresh baby pooh hit me like a brick. I took him down stairs, opened up the diaper and found a fresh and rather large "Cleveland steamer" in his diaper. It stunk, but hey what are you gonna do? I cleaned him up, changed his diaper and we went about our business. A little later I was sitting on the couch playing a video game, the dog next to me. Suddenly she wretches and a small amount of puke landed on my freshly washed leg and on the couch. Then, without warning, the most vile and disgusting smell filled the room. Apparently the dog attempted to clean up after herself this afternoon and it didn't agree with her. That's right folks. I had regurgitated dog poop on my leg. I work in the medical field and have smelled smells that most of you can't imagine. This was the worst ever. I almost puked myself. I was literally nauseated for an hour afterward. To add insult to injury, I had to take another shower too.

Let's face it. I've had enough crap for one day.

3 comments:

Christy said...

All I have to say is "better you than me"!

Elaine said...

Jumping over from Christy's page to say, "Welcome B!!!!" Oh my gosh...my dog "cleans up after himself" sometimes too. He'll even clean up after other dogs when we are walking him if we aren't careful. At least the pooh belonged to your dog!

And I've told your wife this a thousand times...but your little boy is handsome!

Stephanie said...

HILARIOUS!!! Did you pooh today too???